top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Multiple DatesSun, Dec 11TroyDec 11, 2022, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMTroy, 30 2nd St, Troy, NY 12180, USAAppearing as a soloist in J.S. Bach's Christmas Cantata with the Albany Symphony and Maestro David Alan Miller, this holiday performance also includes Coleridge-Taylor Perkinson's Sinfonietta No. 1, J.S. Bach's Double Violin Concerto in D minor, and W.A. Mozart's Symphony No. 39.
- Multiple DatesSat, Dec 10TroyDec 10, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PMTroy, 30 2nd St, Troy, NY 12180, USAAppearing as a soloist in J.S. Bach's Christmas Cantata with the Albany Symphony and Maestro David Alan Miller, this holiday performance also includes Coleridge-Taylor Perkinson's Sinfonietta No. 1, J.S. Bach's Double Violin Concerto in D minor, and W.A. Mozart's Symphony No. 39.
- Mon, Sep 05Christ Church Episcopal
- Sat, Jul 16TorontoJul 16, 2022, 4:00 PMToronto, Edward Johnson Bldg, 80 Queens Park, Toronto, ON M5S 2C5, CanadaPart of the ReGeneration concert series, Sarah will be featured as a Toronto Summer Music Festival Academy Fellow. Joined by other Fellows, the concert will feature songs by Schubert, Alma Mahler, Clara & Robert Schumann, Wolf, Fauré, Ravel, and Finzi.
- Sat, Jul 09TorontoJul 09, 2022, 4:00 PMToronto, Edward Johnson Bldg, 80 Queens Park, Toronto, ON M5S 2C5, CanadaPart of the ReGeneration series, Sarah will be featured as a Toronto Summer Music Festival Academy Fellow. The concert will feature other TSM Fellows, performing Songs by Schubert, Schumann, Korngold, Mahler, Schönberg, Gene Sheer, Fauré, and Copland.
- Sun, May 08Annandale-on-Hudson
- Sun, Apr 24Pine Plains
- Sat, Apr 09Annandale-on-Hudson
- Fri, Mar 04Annandale-on-Hudson
- Sun, Feb 20Red HookFeb 20, 2022, 6:00 PMRed Hook, 7423 S Broadway, Red Hook, NY 12571, USAReturning for a second recital with “Concerts at Christ Church”, Sarah and pianist Diana Borshcheva perform works setting the poetry and prose of literature’s beloved couple, Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Tickets available online or at the door.
- Multiple DatesFri, Dec 17https://ibearyourcolors.wixsite.com/concertDec 17, 2021, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMhttps://ibearyourcolors.wixsite.com/concertI Bear Your Colors is a curated concert celebrating the rich and deeply intimate relationships between queer women. Through a program of American Art Song and chamber music, we share the underrepresented, yet very human story of love, heartbreak, and bittersweetness.
- Multiple DatesSat, Dec 11Annandale-on-HudsonDec 11, 2021, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM ESTAnnandale-on-Hudson, Manor Ave, Annandale-On-Hudson, NY 12504, USABard’s musical forces combine for a holiday season classic as Leon Botstein leads The Orchestra Now, soloists from the Bard Conservatory Graduate Vocal Arts Program, the Bard Festival Chorale, and the Bard College Chamber Singers in a performance of one of the most popular oratorios of all time.
- Sat, Nov 20Annandale-on-HudsonNov 20, 2021, 7:30 PMAnnandale-on-Hudson, Dutchess, Annandale-On-Hudson, NY 12504, USAJoin the members of the Bard VAP and Postgraduate Collaborative Piano Fellows as they explore the world of French opera through composers such as Gounod, Massenet, Poulenc, and Bizet. From the tragic to the comic, these scenes examine love in all of its many forms. Watch: https://youtu.be/3gS1YPN
- Sat, Nov 06Annandale-on-HudsonNov 06, 2021, 8:00 PM EDTAnnandale-on-Hudson, Manor Ave, Annandale-On-Hudson, NY 12504, USAJoin vocalist Stephanie Blythe, pianist Kayo Iwama, and the members of the Bard Vocal Arts Program and Conservatory Collaborative Piano Fellowship as they explore the beginnings of the world of French cabaret, a musical movement expressing social and political satire through song.
- Wed, Oct 20Bard Conservatory YouTube
- Sun, Aug 08Christ Church EpiscopalAug 08, 2021, 7:00 PMChrist Church Episcopal , Red Hook, NY 12571, USAIn collaboration with pianist Diana Borshcheva, this recital explores women’s perspectives on navigating power in romance and relationships, featuring both traditional and contemporary musical voices. Presented through the “Concerts at Christ Church” summer music series.
- Wed, May 26Bard Conservatory YouTube
- Mon, May 24Bard Conservatory YouTubeMay 24, 2021, 7:00 PMBard Conservatory YouTubeMembers of Bard’s Vocal Arts Program in collaboration with members of The Orchestra Now and Conservatory Orchestra present a complete performance of György Kurtág’s Kafka Fragmente in celebration of the composer’s 95th birthday. Watch: https://youtu.be/wdczDwYjSIk
- Sat, May 22Bard Conservatory YouTube
- Fri, May 14Bard Conservatory YouTubeMay 14, 2021, 8:00 PMBard Conservatory YouTubeGraduate students and faculty members from Bard College Conservatory’s Vocal Arts Program join the Bard Baroque Ensemble to perform a selection of George Frideric Handel’s most beloved arias from his operas Rodelinda and Giulio Cesare. Watch: https://youtu.be/J9W-nKdpxhA
- Wed, Mar 24Bard Conservatory YouTube
- Fri, Mar 05Bard Conservatory YouTube
bottom of page